Ho! Ho! Ho! Its’ getting to that time of year again. Complete and utter stress & chaos. We all lose the run of ourselves, spend too much, eat too much, drink too much and then resolve to do better next year. But what about it? It’s called living & life is best when we let lose from time to time.
What with organising everyone else in our lives its very simple to forget ourselves. (*cue hubster actually snorting into his coffee if he sneaks on here & reads this – I’m fairly good at buying stuff for myself…..but hypothetically……if, per se, I was some one else…..)
Now that I am back in action in the gym after a lengthy spell on the sideline I feel that there is a certain amount of updating to be done. So here is my Christmas wish list; the stuff I lust after with the realistic hope of attaining and the splurge items that I dream of & will be checking out in the post-Christmas sales!!! Who knows though…..maybe Santa will get me one thing from that list……. I did pop out another sprog this year after all (* at this point the coffee is all over his keyboard and he is clutching his chest).
Again a top with Thumbholes!!! Top from Penney’s/Primark. Leggings from Victoria’s Secret.
(The Links will bring you straight to the item)
My Lust List
- Trainers – Primark/Penney’s
- Long Sleeved Running Top with thumb holes!! – Primary/Penneys
- Cosy Sweater – Primark/Penney’s
- Pioneer SE-E721-K Fully Enclosed Sports Earphones – Amazon
- Gym Bag – American Apparel
- Workout Leggings – H&M
My Dreaming List
- Nike Air Max Thea – Asos.com I already have these and LOVE them
- Adidas Originals Trefoil Polka Dot Sweater – Asos.com
- Nike Pro Warm Stretch leggings – Net a Porter
- Dr Dre PowerBeats – Beats Website
- Lululemon Urban Warrior Duffel – Lululemon site This has a laptop compartment so is although pricey it would be so useful for those coming from work and straight to gym should your commute by on public transport etc.
- Nike Dri-FIT Wool Crew Top – Nike Online Shop
As I mentioned above I have begun working out again. Simply because I feel better when I do. Nothing too strenuous though. But 3 weeks in & I already am noticing a difference with regards to how I feel while working out.
Plus there are a tonne of mince pies out there to be eaten. It’d be rude not to after all!
Yours, willing the tree down from the attic all by itself,